Access MBA Tour
Join the Access MBA Tour and connect One-to-One with world’s best business schools. Find your MBA match with the help of our international team of business education experts. Meet business schools’ admissions directors, take part in our panel discussions, learn about scholarship opportunities, GMAT preparation, and much more!
Register now: http://bit.ly/2bpCgm6
You will have the chance to benefit from:
- One-to-One* and small group meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Thematic panel discussions featuring B-schools and Alumni
- Individual consulting sessions and GMAT test preparation
- Many scholarship opportunities
- By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations.
*Individual 20 minute long meetings to discuss your MBA project
The Access MBA Tour includes the most prestigious business schools around the world including:
London Business School, INSEAD, IESE Business School, University of Chicago-Booth, HEC Paris, IE Business School, Georgetown University, University of Hong Kong, Copenhagen Business School, Esade Business School, Kellogg – WHU, Cass Business School, Hult International Business School, Manchester Business School, SDA Bocconi, Rotterdam School of Management and more!
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register on our website today.
Access Masters Tour
Meet some of the best universities from Europe, USA, and Asia at the Access Masters event in Rome on October 8th. Meet with top business school representatives to find out which is the right specialised Masters programme for you.
Exclusively at this event:
- One-to-One and roundtable meetings with business school representatives
- Interactive workshops and Open Sessions
- Academic and career advising from Access Masters consultants
- Many scholarship opportunities (totaling over 1 million euros)
- Win a free trip to a campus of your choice
The event is free of charge, but early registration is mandatory in order to be selected for meetings with business schools. Click here to learn more and register online.